To my credit, they are all different!
Recently Rae posted a tutorial and pattern to make a Washi with longer sleeves...how could I resist!
(Sorry for the wrinkles, total party foul! But I'd just been wearing it all day...and it might have been the only chance I'd have for a while to get a picture, sooooo...)
So, this one has longer sleeves, and this is the first one that I lined and therefore has an elastic casing in the back as opposed to runching (which I didn't get a picture of...). I decided to go with the lining this time because I was tired of having to iron the facing every time ;) At first I didn't pull the elastic tight enough and the tunic didn't fit well, but once I pulled it a bit tighter it was fine.
I widened neck line as Rae described she did her long sleeve tutorial. I sewed the sleeves just the way she suggests in the tutorial, but then I thought they were a little too puffy for my taste and difficult to stuff inside a sweater. So I sewed them up again with about a 1" seam allowance (~ 1 1/2" total seam allowance for the sleeves), which seemed to work out better. For me at least.
Belive it or not, there might even be another one down the road...a long sleeved dress...who knows...you know, I've got the pattern, I know what I'm doing, why not keep making them ;)